Information about Fall 2020 at U of T
Resources for students
We’re looking forward to welcoming you – or welcoming you back – to the University of Toronto.
The fall term at U of T will be a mix of smaller, on-campus courses, seminars, labs and experiential learning, with larger online and remote courses and lectures.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
What can you expect if you’re a U of T student in September? Explore this page to find answers to your questions and learn more about the UTogether2020 experience.
Undergraduate students and second-entry undergraduate professional program students
- Are you an applicant, or a newly admitted U of T student? Congratulations – and welcome! Check this FAQ for important information.
- Be sure to check your Faculty’s site to find information about your academic program and plans for the 2020 fall term.
- University of Toronto Mississauga students can find more information here.
- University of Toronto Scarborough students can find more information here.
- Looking for information about living on a U of T campus? U of T student residences will be open and we look forward to welcoming you. Learn more about applying to and living in residence
- Explore options for financial support.
Graduate and professional master’s students
- Visit the School of Graduate Studies Looking Ahead page for information and frequently asked questions on research recovery and adaptation, various program types, personal accommodations and financial support.
- Check your Faculty site or contact your Department’s Graduate Chair.
U of T welcomes international students from over 150 countries and regions.
- Read information for returning international students and for new international students.
- Connect with the International Student Centre at UTSC, the Centre for International Experience on the St. George campus or the International Education Centre at UTM.
Health and wellness
The upcoming year will be exciting – and challenging. Find information on staying well and managing stress.
There’s so much to do alongside your studies.
- Student Life on the St. George campus has information on a range of programs and services.
- University of Toronto Mississauga students can visit the Student Affairs & Services page.
- University of Toronto Scarborough students can visit the Department of Student Life page.
- All students can visit the Sports & Recreation page and the Hart House page for more information.
More questions? Visit the UTogether FAQ page – and if you have other questions, get in touch using the Contact Us button on the FAQ page.